Are you a real Bellingham United FC supporter?
You know you're a "Hammer" if:
- You have a BUFC decal next to your bumper sticker on your Subaru, that says "my other car is a bicycle"
- You sleep with a BUFC scarf around your neck and trusty hammer at your side
- You consider a stop in to Man Pies at 2am a late dinner or early breakfast
- You watch soccer on the spanish channels without subtitles
- You wake up at 5am on Saturday to make it to the pub to watch international soccer
- Your bicycle has a BUFC spoke card in the spokes
- You have a stool at The Copper Hog with your initials carved on it
- You're over 30, hydrate with beer and plan on trying out for BUFC next year
- You are considering getting the BUFC crest tattooed on your body for "free admission for life"
- The most important thing to you is representing the City of Bellingham with pride!
If you have diagnosed yourself as a die hard fan of the "Hammers" than you should definitely consider joining the Hammers Supporters Club, the official supporters group of Bellingham United FC.